Of course there are many questions when planning a family safari in Tanzania or Kenya: is it safe? What about Malaria? Our kids are easily bored, how do we get them away from their smartphone? We understand that children have different requirements than adults, and know how to create a programme with all those little things that really make a difference. It is of course as well important that the parents have a great time on safari and that works out best with happy children. We know the lodges with a flexible price policy and lots of other places where children and active families are welcome. Being specialised in family Safaris we have the recipe to make your family Safari a great experience for everyone.
Our Ingredients for your perfect Family Safari
- special lodges with big enough rooms
- lodges with a flexible price policy
- lodges that are children safe and with special features
- accommodation with a swimming pool
- itineraries with few changes – at least two nights in every place
- itineraries with non-wildlife activities allowing the children to go out for jungle walks, bicycling, beadings with maasai, rock climbing, canoeing and making fire etc.
Family Safari? Ok, but what about the beach?
Even the most patient children or adults long for some refreshment after a dusty safari adventure. Why not combine it with a fun beach holiday on Zanzibar, Pemba island or Mafia island? Enjoy local Swahili culture, clean beaches, a poolbar, fresh fish (or pizza, pasta and icecream for the little ones) and those stunning sunsets over the Indian Ocean. Inspire yourself and your family with the packages on offer below or contact us for an individual family safari (+beach)