Unbeatable Climbing Track Record
- We are a Mountain trekking company with experience from our staff of over 25 years.
- Our vast experience puts us in a unique position to offer you the most professional support, guidance, information and motivation to realise this once in a lifetime dream.
- We can provide you with unlimited references from previous successful and satisfied clients – on request.
Our Tour Consultants
- Most of our sales staff have successfully summited Kilimanjaro themselves and are in a position to provide you with first hand expert advice.
- We will arrange everything for you: Flights, bookings, park fees, transfers, accommodation, guides, porters, food and equipment, leaving you free to enjoy the climb.
- After booking with us, we will provide a fast and efficient after-sales service, answering any questions you might have or providing any additional information and advice you may require.
- We will provide you with all the information required, in order for you to choose the most suitable and most spectacular route for your trek.
Complete And Comprehensive Kilimanjaro Climb Information Package
- With your booking confirmation, you will receive a very important Kilimanjaro Information pack which contains the following information:
- Altitude sickness guide: As part of our total commitment to safe climbing practices, we provide all our clients with an unique guide on the prevention and management of altitude sickness on the mountain.
- Comprehensive gear list: Document explaining the reasons why we recommend certain gear, as well as helpful buying guidelines.
- Fitness program: To increase your chances of a successful summit attempt, we have developed a tailor made fitness program.
- Also included is: Route map, essential information for your climb, tips for success, nutrition on the hike as well as general travel and language tips.
- Our Kilimanjaro Information pack was designed to promote success and safety, and is a result of our dedication, experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Our Guides And Porters
- We utilize highly trained and registered guides with years of experience, who will lead a team of support staff properly equipped, to look after you on the mountain.
- On all our package options, every hiker is supported by at least three porters to carry their duffel bag from one camp to the next.
- The above average ratio of our support staff to climber is: 3 Porters per climber and 2 guides per a maximum of 2 climbers, the guides are added on depending on the rules and regulations – a very favorable ratio we put in place to directly enhance your safety and enjoyment on the mountain.
Safety On The Mountain
- We supply emergency portable Oxygen (for emergency use only) with all our hikes.
- We supply an important medic first aid kit (for emergency use only), to all our groups for both the budget climbers and standard packages on every hike.
- All chief guides on all our packages, carry a pulse O xi-meter (a small device that clips onto your finger measuring oxygen levels in your blood, a hiker that is not acclimatized well, will normally show lower oxygen reading).
- For groups with 15 pax and more we can offer medical mountain doctor.
- All mountain guides trained in E.F.R.
- All our packages include the Kilimanjaro Rescue Team (managed by KINAPA) fees.
- We can offer you extended itineraries for the highly recommended extra acclimatization on the mountain – it is even possible to extend the duration of your hike, during your hike, while on the mountain (subject to additional costs and availability).
Kilimanjaro Climb Packages To Suit Your Budget
- We offer two different packages to suit your budget:
- The possibility to join any other group as listed on our website’s group starting dates schedule:
Flexible Starting Dates
- Our hike starting dates are totally flexible as per your requirements, even for individuals – we can schedule the start of your hike on any day of the year!
- For unforeseen circumstances and on request, we are flexible regarding the change of your hiking dates (subject to availability, reasonable notice given and route chosen).
Private Kilimanjaro Climbs
- We do individual climbing from 1 pax on ward.
Unique Cancellation Policy
- We have a unique cancellation policy: If you are forced to cancel your hike, due to work or medical related reasons, and notice is given within a reasonable time – 6 weeks before starting the climb, we will grant you a 10 month period (from the date of cancellation) to reschedule your hike (you could be liable for any possible cancellation cost and / or price increases).
Climb Kilimanjaro Equipment Purchases And Rental
- Quality mountain equipment available for hiring – sleeping bags, hiking poles, mats – on request