With 11 years of experience doing safaris with kids we understand that children have different requirements than adults, and know how to create a programme with all those little things that really make a difference. We know the lodges with a flexible price policy and lots of other places where children and active families are welcome. Being specialised in Family Safaris we have the recipe to make your Family Safari a great experience for everyone. Here are some important ingredients:
- special lodges with big enough rooms
- lodges with a flexible price policy
- lodges that are children safe and with special features
- itineraries with few changes – at least two nights in every place
- itineraries with non-wildlife activities allowing the children to go out for jungle walks, bicycling, beadings with maasai, rock climbing, canoeing and making fire etc.